JIS Academy Summer Program
The JIS Academy is happy to announce another Summer Program of fun and learning. There will be activities on PIE campus and CIL campus.
Open thissummer catalogue.pdf to see what we offer.
Online registration will begin on March 13 at 12:00 PM.
The Summer Program will run for three weeks starting June 5 through June 23. Students can be signed up for most classes and activities in one-week blocks, so this allows for flexibility in managing your schedule.
Younger Kids (Ages 3 – 11)
- Day Camps (Learning, Sports & Swimming, Fitness, Arts & Crafts, Fun & Games)
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Camp
- Musical Theater Camp
Older Kids (Ages 12 – 18)
- Credit Classes for JIS Students – Health and Indonesian Studies
- Certificate Class – Global Entrepreneurship by Columbia Business School
- Enrichment Classes – English and Math
- Sports – Badminton, Tennis and swimming
(021) 769-2555 ext 20110