What does it mean to be Best for the World?
At JIS, we prepare students from across the globe to be best in what they aspire for and at the same time, be best for the world they live in.
- A Community of Care that values respect and inclusivity
- Engaging with Indonesia through collaborative teacher-training programs and the JIS Bhinneka Tunggal Ika student scholarship
- Creating change alongside service organizations
- Serving as environmental custodians for a sustainable future
- Promoting wellness for physical, emotional and creative growth
- Working with and for the community as partners in service learning
Accreditation & Memberships
JIS is recognized by both the Indonesian government and several internationally certified accreditation bodies. As a legal entity, we are a yayasan (nonprofit organization) operating as a Satuan Pendidikan Kerjasama (SPK), or Joint Cooperation School.