To commemorate our 70th Anniversary, we contacted a local artist from Jakarta to create something that is uniquely JIS: a custom-created painting that represents moments and memories throughout the school’s history and our home city, Jakarta. There are only 70 copies of this print available and we hope that you will enter to win one of these limited edition prints!
Enter the raffle by making a donation to benefit the BTI Scholarship Fund
- For every IDR 150,000 (US$10.45) you donate, your name will be entered into a random drawing to win a JIS 70th Anniversary commemorative print. For example, if you donate IDR 1.5 million, you will have 10 chances to win.
- The more you enter the more chances to win!
- Prints are available all over the world! We strongly encourage everyone to take part! The minimum amount to enter is IDR 150,000.
- This is open to all members of the JIS community, current parents, faculty, staff and alumni.
- There are only 70 of these limited edition prints - this will be the only chance to win one!
The opportunity to enter the drawing closes on May 8, 2022 at 11:59 PM Jakarta time. Winners will then be randomly selected and contacted via email by May 15, 2022.
All of the proceeds from this raffle will go toward the Bhinneka Tunggal Ika (BTI) Scholarship Program. The BTI Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for exceptional Indonesian students attending local state schools, regardless of their financial means. The scholarship is now in its fourth year, with seven BTI scholars currently studying at JIS High School. Last year, we proudly watched as the first two BTI Scholarship recipients graduated and joined the ranks of JIS Alumni.
To learn more about the BTI Scholarship, please visit the scholarship page.
About the Artist
The painting was created by local artist Simon Kristiandi. Simon's work can be found at his shop, Glory Frame, in Kemang, Jakarta. Simon started Glory Frame in 1996 and began selling his artwork there in 2005.