For your convenience, we have put together this list of frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us. Every family is unique and we will respond to your concerns to the best of our ability. If it matters to you, it matters to us.
- When should I start an application? When will applications close for a given school year?
- When will applications no longer be processed for a given school year?
- Does the school offer admissions priority to some applicants?
- How do I know which campus to choose for my child?
- Do I need to submit all application documents in order to be considered for admission?
- How do I know if my application is complete?
- I was told that my child needs to take an entrance test. How can I prepare my child for it?
- What are you assessing during the Early Years Meeting and can it be conducted via Skype?
- How can we meet with the Admissions Team?
- Can we meet with a principal, teacher, or counselor during our visit to the school?
- How can I reapply after a previous denial or cancellation of an application?