... Dream, Discover, Explore!
The purpose of JIS Academy & Community Sports is to offer quality, high-interest academic, fitness, creative and sporting activities beyond the normal JIS curriculum in order to better serve both students and adults. These activities are operated outside the JIS curriculum, and so carry a separate fee per program. We offer a wide variety of year-round after school activities and holiday camps taught by expat and local experts for elementary, middle & high school students and adults.
Semester 2, 2018/2019
The JIS Academy and Community Sports are happy to offer another semester of enriching academic, fitness, artistic and sporting activities for students of all ages, including adults!
Below are the registration details for JIS Academy, Community Sports and Teacher-Led Activities.
Registration starting dates
- Mon, Dec 3 at 10:00 AM: JIS Academy Activities & Teacher Led Q3-Q4 (PIE EY1 - grade 2)
- Mon, Dec 3 at 1:00 PM: JIS Academy Activities & Teacher Led Q3-Q4 (PIE grades 3- 5)
- Tue, Dec 4 at 10:00 AM: JIS Academy Activities & Teacher-Led Q3-Q4 (PEL All grades)
- Wed, Dec 5 at 10:00 AM: Community Sports (all grades), JIS Academy Activities (MS, HS, Adults) and all Non - JIS.
The dates are staggered to reduce the strain on the systems . Online Browsing will be made available on Friday, November 30 at 12:00 PM
Registration ending dates
- Mon, Dec 10 at 12:00 PM: JIS Academy Activities & Teacher Led Q3-Q4 (PIE & PEL All Grades).
- Wed, Dec 12 at 12:00 PM: Community Sports (All grades), JIS Academy activities (MS, HS, Adults) and All Non-JIS.
After registration ending dates registration is accepted via email and phone subject to the availability of the activities. Contact the Community Sports Office or the JIS Academy Office for late registration (see contacts below). PIE and PEL late registrants will not have access to the After School Activity (ASA) bus at 3:15 during the first week of activities.
Activities Starting and Ending Dates.
All activities will start on January 14, end by May 17. Please contact Head coaches of Community Sports if trials are necessary before the starting date. See contact info of each sport at the bottom of this page.
PIE & PEL: Questions about Teacher-Led activities should be directed to the on-campus Activities Coordinators, not to the JIS Academy. (See contacts below).
- Register for the activities that are most important to you first.
- PIE & PEL students are limited to 3 teacher – led activities ONLY within 1 semester . You can take them in either Quarter 1 (Q1) or Quarter 2 (Q2) or both.
- JIS Academy, Community Sports, and Teacher – Led Activities registration is first come first serve.
- Community Sports - AquaDragons, Elite Basketball, Elite Badminton, Elite Soccer and Gymnastics admins will be sending out private links for registration. If you are a new family or need additional information, please contact the appropriate organization below.
- 3D Secure Credit Cards – be sure you update your information with your bank. They need your current mobile number so that you can receive a verification code.
- You may need to contact your credit card company ahead of time to let them know you will be doing a transaction in Indonesia.
- Please try to register online FIRST before contacting the Community Sports or JIS Academy staff. We have a small staff and are very busy at this time.
- Please carefully read the Refund Policy on the invoice. We will strictly abide by this policy.
Contact the Right People for Assistance!
Non - Community Sports Contacts
- Non sports: firstname.lastname@example.org (021) 769-2555 ext 20110
- Teacher-Led Activities PIE (JIS Only): email@example.com
- Teacher-Led Activities PEL (JIS Only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Sports Contacts
- Community Sports Office: email@example.com (021) 769-2555 ext 73108
- AquaDragons and Learn to Swim (Otters): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Badminton: email@example.com
- Baseball: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elementary Basketball: email@example.com
- MS/HS Basketball: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rugby: email@example.com
- Soccer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supereme Gymnastics (PEL): email@example.com
- Supreme Gymnastics (PIE): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis: email@example.com
Online browsing of all activities
opens on November 30 at 12:00 PM.
Scroll down to see registration
dates of each campus.
Click on the registration links below
for online browsing and registration
when they open